What a whirlwind 4 weeks. Phew. Regardless of the ups and downs, here we are!
- Cook three new dishes: Done and done! Lasagna, pasta carbonara, mac & cheese. As well as some sweets: donuts and granola bars and cinnamon rolls.
- Birthdays! Both of my roommates celebrated birthdays this month. I’m honored that I can call them dear friends, as well as roommates, and was privileged to celebrate with them both.
- Travel! Winter Carnival was awesome. So awesome I don’t have any pictures to prove it. The trip to DC didn’t happen, but that’s OK. I ended up in Iowa. I recognize that this doesn’t sound like a worthy trade, but you’re going to have to take my word for it: it definitely was.
- Beethoven: Poor, sad Beethoven. Still not memorized. I’m a bit closer than I was a month ago, though. We’re going to call this one a wash, as I’ve spent time this month establishing a routine in my piano studio. It’s going well!
- Gratitude: I’m honestly not sure if I sent 4 thank you cards. Hm….I know I did at least a couple. What I did do is start my list of 1,000 thankfulnesses.
I wanna know: What was your favorite moment/accomplishment for the month of February?