November might be my favorite month. It’s all Thanksgiving’s fault. I really, really like Thanksgiving. More than Christmas. Don’t hate.
This month, I’m going to cook a lot to make up for the last 5 weeks of lost time. I can’t wait. Here’s the list:
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites (Thanksgiving dessert)
- Mac and Cheese
- Garlic Pumpkin Mashed Potatoes (Thanksgiving dish)
- Split Pea Soup
- Ginger Cookies
- Coffee Cake
- Homemade pasta (for chicken noodle soup!)
- Roast a whole chicken
Also, in this lovely penultimate month, I will:
- Try my hand at soaking beans so that I never have to buy canned again.
- Swim 3 times a week (8 day countdown until the doc gives me the thumbs up to get into the pool!)
- Stick to my budget.
- Purchase The Perfect Planner for 2012 and transfer information into it.
- Attempt homemade laundry soap…
- Walk without a cast? Hopefully!
I wanna know: What is your favorite holiday?
Like I said….my heart belongs to Thanksgiving. A close runner up is the 4th of July!